Experience the autumn splendor of Muskegon County with family and friends this year! Gather your group and make Muskegon your “home base” as you drive, bike or hike our scenic trails and Explore the Lakeshore!
Follow some of our most popular scenic routes and color tours, and during your visit be sure to check out these local events.
- September 1-2 – Muskegon Polish Festival – Dance the Polka and enjoy Polish specialties at Hackley Park in downtown Muskegon.
- September 14-17 – Michigan Irish Music Festival – Experience Irish heritage and music from across the globe at Heritage Landing in downtown Muskegon.
- October 6-7 – Muskegon Oktoberfest – Enjoy German hospitality at the Muskegon Winter Sports Complex in Muskegon State Park
- October 7, 14, 21, and 28 – The Depot-to-Depot Fall Color Tour – Experience the vibrant fall colors starting at the Muskegon Union Depot and ending at the Whitehall Depot.
- October 14 – Pumpkin Fest – Lots of fun for the family in downtown Montague. Pumpkin pie baking contests, pumpkin painting, seed spitting contesnts, and more.
Create your adventure in Muskegon County! Go to our events calendar for more information.