Welcome to Visit Muskegon’s page for travel media. Each year the Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau distributes press releases, assists visiting journalists and travel writers with information, story development and travel itineraries, and answers numerous questions and requests for information, whether by mail, phone, fax or email. We are here to help. Please explore the links on this page; if you don’t find what you need, contact us!
610 W Western Avenue, Muskegon, MI 49440
All photographs provided by the Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau may not be sold and may not be used on materials for sale without the express written consent of the Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau. Photos are available to the press and travel writers for use to promote Muskegon County.
Please email additional photo requests to Caitlin Hegedus.
- RiversEdge Photography • PH 231-744-4200 • website
- William Patrick Chambers Photography • PH 231-740-2354
Muskegon County 2020-2024 Draft Recreation Plan
Please be advised that Muskegon County Board of Commissioners will hold a public hearing on the County’s proposed Recreation Facilities, Open Space & Greenway Plan on Tuesday, December 19 at 3:30 p.m. at the Michael E. Kobza Hall of Justice, 990 Terrace Street, 4th Floor, Muskegon, MI 49442.
The plan is released for a 30-day review period and comments are welcome. A paper copy of the draft plan is available at the Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau, located at 610 W Western Ave., Muskegon MI, 49440.
- L.C. Walker Arena to be renamed as Mercy Health Arena in 2020
- Festival of Trees opens November 20 at Muskegon Museum of Art
- Muskegon Makes the List! USA Today’s “10Best Readers’ Choice”
- ‘Visit Muskegon’ New Branding
- 2014 Convention Center/Arena Feasibility Study Final Report
- Amended Muskegon County Accommodations Ordinance
- Accommodations Tax Collection Rules & Regulations
- West Michigan Pike Southern Segment
- West Michigan Pike Northern Segment
- West Michigan Pike Byway Map – 11×17