Welcome to Visit Muskegon’s page for travel media. Each year the Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau distributes press releases, assists visiting journalists and travel writers with information, story development and travel itineraries, and answers numerous questions and requests for information, whether by mail, phone, fax or email. We are here to help. Please explore the links on this page; if you don’t find what you need, contact us!
610 W Western Avenue, Muskegon, MI 49440
All photographs provided by the Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau may not be sold and may not be used on materials for sale without the express written consent of the Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau. Photos are available to the press and travel writers for use to promote Muskegon County.
Please email additional photo requests to LaShelle Mikesell.
- RiversEdge Photography • PH 231-744-4200 • website
- William Patrick Chambers Photography • PH 231-740-2354
- The Bennett Art Prize
- Smash Wine Bar & Bistro Opening for Lunch
- Winter in Muskegon Video
- Dancing with the Local Stars 2018
- ‘Visit Muskegon’ New Branding
- Watch Us Go Video
- Draft 2015-19 County Recreation Plan
- Draft Recreation Plan Maps
- 2014 Convention Center/Arena Feasibility Study Final Report
- Amended Muskegon County Accommodations Ordinance
- Accommodations Tax Collection Rules & Regulations
- West Michigan Pike Southern Segment
- West Michigan Pike Northern Segment
- West Michigan Pike Byway Map – 11×17