Taste of Muskegon
Taste of Muskegon is a celebration of the best Muskegon has to offer! Join us for a weekend of Taste-size bites of the county’s best locally-owned restaurants and food trucks. We’ll have live music, great drinks, and so much more.
- Opening the festival on Friday, June 10th is Starlight City, known for 80s, 90s, and Top 40 pop and rock.
- Jazz guitarist, Rick Hicks will get the festival going Friday from 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- Starlight City performs 80s, 90s, and Top 40 pop and rock! Friday from 8 – 10 pm
- Saturday will begin with United Way’s annual Ride United biking event #1 Billboard charting international and independent recording artist Phil Denny takes the stage Saturday from 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Awards for Taste of Muskegon’s best plates will take place Saturday afternoon and includes both judge and public votes Saturday 5:30 PM – 6:00 PM
- U’Neek and will lend their soulful sounds to the festival on Saturday from 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- Nationally-recognized folk-rock band, The Accidentals, return to the Taste of Muskegon stage to headline the festival on Saturday, June 11 from 8 – 10 pm