Show Us Your Shanty
Pigeon Hill Shanty Fest!
Saturday February 26th from 12 – 5pm
Event Rules – READ THEM ALL BEFORE REGISTERING!
To make this a fun and safe event for everyone, we have some instructions and rules to share with you. We are taking all rules very seriously to ensure that your health and our liquor license (aka our livelihoods) are not jeopardized.
Please read everything carefully!
SET UP & TEAR DOWN SCHEDULE
11:00 Parking lot open for vehicles to check in and drop off shanties
11:45 All vehicles must exit the parking lot. Parking lot CLOSED until 5:30
12:00 Beer starts pouring
5:00 Show Us Your Shanty ENDS
5:30 Parking lot reopens for haul out. No vehicular entry between 12 and 5:30.
6:00 All Shanties must be removed from the premises
GENERAL EVENT RULES
IMPORTANT: Violation of any of these rules by any member of your party will lead to the immediate expulsion of all members of your shanty from the event.
1. 21+ up only event! No Children and No Dogs.
2. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL. It will be confiscated, and you will be asked to leave the event.
3. No Smoking on the premises! We will have staff serving beer (making it illegal for you to smoke on our premises).
4. No Pets. No Children.
5. No one under 21 years of age. No non-human guests.
1. Shanty Participants must sign up and register online and in advance – no unregistered shanties allowed. Proceeds from the $25 Registration Fee will benefit Pound Buddies, Muskegon’s local animal shelter! NO refunds!
2. Each Shanty will be assigned a Shanty # at check-in. Please display this number on the outside of your shanty so we can deliver drinks to you!
3. Small camper stoves are allowed. No large propane or charcoal grills allowed.
4. NO electrical hookups available.
5. If you are bringing a camper van, the keys must be out of the ignition throughout the entire event! You will not be able to start or move your camper van until 5:30pm.
6. Pigeon Hill is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
7. Pigeon Hill is not responsible for any damage to your shanty that occurs as a result of your participation in this event.
8. No signs or flags are allowed.
(The last thing we need is a UofM shanty next to an OSU shanty.)
1. NO parking allowed at Pigeon Hill. No vehicular traffic will be allowed in the lot from 12-5:30.
2. Parking will be available in the City lot next to Pigeon Hill.
Porta Johns will be conveniently located outdoors at the shanty event. Pigeon Hill also has indoor bathrooms available for use.
FOOD & DRINKS
1. Outside FOOD is allowed outdoors in ice shanties; feel free to pack some snacks. Outside food is NOT allowed in the brewery!
2. Pigeon Hill will have specials on Meat Block brats, hot dogs, chili and soup!
3. No outside beverages!
4. Pigeon Hill will be serving water, soda and of course- beer, wine, and draft cocktails!