- This event has passed.
Pigeon Hill Brewing Co: Monday Night Bike Ride
June 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Monday, repeating until September 30, 2019
Monday evenings, beginning at 6:00pm, come to Pigeon Hill Brewing Co. to join in a group bicycle ride! The goal is for everyone to start and finish together for a total ride time of 90 minutes. Please arrive early. The ride begins promptly at 6:00pm. You’ll travel from Pigeon Hill to Pere Marquette Beach via the Lakeshore Bike Trail (10-11 miles). For more information call (231) 375-5184.
GROUP RIDE RULES:
• Riders must wear a helmet
• Use Hand Signals
• Obey Traffic Laws
• Bike WITH traffic, as far to the right as possible with no more than 2 abreast
• Leader of the pack must point out hazards
• Announce RIGHT/LEFT TURN, CLEAR or STOPPING at stop signs, CAR BACK/ CAR UP when vehicles are approaching
• Be Smart. Safety is key!
• Riders are encouraged to have a fix it kit to repair a flat tire (Flats happen!). Need one? Visit our downtown friends at City Hub Cyclery!
• If riding past dusk, riders must have a working front and rear tail light on their bike (its the law)
• Participants ride at their own risk. Pigeon Hill Brewing Company is not responsible or liable for injuries.