- This event has passed.
Muskegon Farmers Outdoor Market
September 29, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Muskegon Farmers Outdoor Market will be open Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from May 2 through November 30, 2020.
Hours are 8 am to 2 pm
For COVID19 safety measures, the market will have a different look and feel this year:
- Music and entertainment have been eliminated along with picnic tables.
- Face masks and social distancing will be required.
- Crafters will not be at the market at this time.
- Farmers, bakers, and other food items along with vendors selling plants and flowers will be available along with cloth masks for purchase.
- Aisle-ways will be divided with one-way traffic and limited access points.
- Food trucks will be required to have food completely packaged to-go and will not be providing utensils.
- Shoppers may point to the items they want to purchase and the vendors will bag those items. Vendors will be required to wear masks and gloves.
- To allow as many families to take advantage of the market as possible, we ask shoppers to limit the number of people in their family shopping so we may accommodate more families.
- More directions how the Market will work here.
*** The main building and permanent restrooms are temporarily closed. A porta-potty is available on the premise. ***