- This event has passed.
Muskegon Farmers Market Farm-to-Table Annual Dinner
September 6, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Thursday, September 6 from 6:00pm – 9:00pm, join the Muskegon Farmers’ Market for their annual Farm-to-Table dinner! Chefs from Kitchen 242 will be cooking a delicious farm-to-table meal that you will not want to miss.
The menu includes:
- Appetizers – Antipasto Misto (prosciutto, dry salami, capicollo, pecorino, mozzarella (pearl size), fontina cheese, taleggio, olives, baguette for cheese and bruschetta, Giardini era)
- Soup – Tuscan soup – (ribollita) cannellini beans, black kale, tomatoes, EVOO, carrots. Garnish (at service): Toasted crostini and pecorino Toscano
- Starter – Parmesan eggplant – eggplant, tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan and basil
- Main – Meatballs – pork & beef, bread soaked in milk, eggs, Parmesan, parsley, nutmeg – dry white wine (Sauvignon blanc) serve over spaghetti squash
- Roasted tomato sauce – roasted tomatoes, onions, carrots, celery, herbs pureed (as second option with spaghetti squash)
- Dessert – Cannoli, Chocolate dipped biscotti with coffee
A cash bar will begin at 6:00pm. Dinner will be served approximately 7:00pm.
There will also be music by Steve Talaga as well as a silent auction! Seating is general admission. Seats can be reserved for parties of 8 or larger if reserved at least two weeks before the event. To do so, please call 231-724-6705 and ask for Ann. The cost is $35.