Meatball Competition for Alzheimer’s Association
We are looking for 12 chefs to compete in our annual meatball competition! Join us for a fun afternoon with friends and family and raise money for the Alzheimer’s Association!
We invite the community to help us judge the best meatballs by donating to sample all the meatballs!
• Chefs should provide at a minimum 45-50 meatballs. We recommend keeping them small. If you make big meatballs, we suggest you cut them in half before serving to make sure there are enough meatballs for everyone to try.
• Meatballs must be brought in a container that can be kept warm for the duration of the event (crock pot, roaster)
• Bring an extension cord to plug in your crock pot!
• Chef should bring large serving utensil for serving their meatballs (ex: big spoon/ tongs)
• Chefs will receive 5 votes towards people’s choice award if Pigeon Hill Beer is incorporated into the recipe. Last year, some chefs served just the meatballs that they cooked with PH beer while others made a sauce with PH beer to go with their meatballs. Chef’s choice! But 5 extra votes for getting creative with PH beer!
• Pigeon Hill will provide plates, utensils, napkins, toothpicks, voting materials and the staff to serve up the meatballs during the event!
• As a thank you to our chefs for their time and effort, each chef will receive a Pigeon Hill gift card. Gift card will be issued at the event for your enjoyment.
• Judge’s choice: best meatball based on consistency, flavor and execution. Winner will receive bragging rights along with a Pigeon Hill gift card and another awesome PH item that is yet to be announced.
• People’s choice winner (so bring your friends and make them cast a vote): A PH gift card and swag bag.
To sign up as a chef, please email email@example.com or swing by the taproom and sign up in person!