- This event has passed.
Earth Day Must Go On Contest
April 21 - April 25
Earth Day Must Go On! Hosted by Aldea Coffee
The Annual Earth Day Beach Cleanup has been waysides by then COVID-19 crisis, making us unable to gather at the State Park. But don’t worry! New cleanup events will be scheduled at the beach when we are allowed to be together again! In the meantime Aldea Coffee has put together a Facebook Event and encourages the community to clean thier nearby beach, street, park, backyard or anywhere you may be taking a social distancing walk.
Here’s how it will work:
1. During the week of April 19th to April 25th you are invited to do your own cleanups on your daily walks.
2. Count the pieces of trash as you put them in your bag or bucket.
3. Take a photo of you with the trash collected, or even better an action shot doing the cleanup!
4. Tag your location & Aldea Coffee
5. Tag three friends or businesses and nominate them to do the same.
How to win a prize:
Prizes will be awarded for following steps 3-5 above. Prizes will also go out to most unique trash found, most creative photo, and who picks up the most trash!
– An Aldea Zero Waste Gift Set and $15 gift card (person who collects the most pieces of trash)
– $25 Aldea Gift Card (Drawn at random from people who post a picture with their trash count).
– $20 Gift Card (Most creative photo).
– $15 Gift Card (Most unique piece of trash photo).
– Gift Card from Rake Beer Project!
– $10 Gift Card from Grand Armory Brewing
– Produce Bags made by Briana Meeker!
– $10 Gift Card & T-shirt from DripDropDrink
– $10 Gift Card & Sticker from RootDown: Yoga, Juice, Greens.
– More to come as the week goes on!
-Grabber or poker stick
Thank you so much for all of your efforts to keep our beautiful Earth clean. We will come together and, as always, remain socially united.