2022 MMA Appraisal Fair
October 22 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Appraisers from DuMouchelles Auction House in Detroit will be on hand at the Muskegon Museum of Art to evaluate fine art, antiques, and other collectibles on Saturday, October 22, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. DuMouchelles appraisers combine decades of professional experience in many areas and have regularly appeared on Antiques Roadshow.
Admission is by timed advance ticket sale only. Tickets are limited, early reservations are encouraged. Tickets may be purchased on Eventbrite, at the MMA Store or by phone at 231-720-2580. You DO NOT need to bring a printed ticket with you, as your reservation will be on file once tickets are purchased.
Tickets are $30 for non-members and $20 for MMA members.
• Verbal evaluation for ONE item.
• 10-minute verbal evaluation for each item.
• Ticket sales limited to TWO tickets (items) per person.
• One complimentary museum admission per ticket. (Purchase additional guest admissions in the MMA Store.)
• Complimentary coffee and cookies.
• Ticket holders must register in the MMA Store when they arrive.
• Ticket holders must check in at Museum Store upon arrival and will receive notification of their turn with a text message from museum staff. Ticket holders may drop off items in the auditorium for holding if they wish to visit the galleries while waiting. They should stay in the museum during their time slot.
Ticket purchasers may choose time slots, first-come first-serve as follows:
Time Slot Choices:
10:00 – 11:00 am
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
12:45 – 1:45 pm
1:45 – 2:45 pm
2:45 – 3:45 pm
NOTE: Guns, knives, swords, and other weaponry will not be appraised and are not allowed in the museum.
If you have an oversized item that you will need assistance with, please contact Cath at 616.901.8436.
All proceeds benefit the Muskegon Museum of Art.