Welcome to the Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau page for travel media. Each year the Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau distributes press releases, assists visiting journalists and travel writers with information, story development and travel itineraries, and answers numerous questions and requests for information, whether by mail, phone, fax or email. We are here to help. Please explore the links on this page; if you don’t find what you need, contact us!
Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau
610 W Western Avenue, Muskegon, MI 49440
All photographs provided by the Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau may not be sold and may not be used on materials for sale without the express written consent of the Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau. Photos are available to the press and travel writers for use to promote Muskegon County.
Please email additional photo requests to Bob Lukens.
- RiversEdge Photography • PH 231-744-4200 • website
- William Patrick Chambers Photography • PH 231-740-2354
Photography & Artwork Downloads
- ‘Visit Muskegon’ New Branding
- Port City Criterium
- Bike Time Moves Back to Downtown Muskegon
- Lakeshore Museum Center Historic Sites Open for the Season
- Michigan’s Heritage Park Opens for the Season
- Taste of Muskegon Teams Up with Burning Foot
- Watch Us Go Video
- Draft 2015-19 County Recreation Plan
- Draft Recreation Plan Maps
- 2014 Convention Center/Arena Feasibility Study Final Report
- Amended Muskegon County Accommodations Ordinance
- Accommodations Tax Collection Rules & Regulations
- West Michigan Pike Southern Segment
- West Michigan Pike Northern Segment
- West Michigan Pike Byway Map – 11×17