July 20-23, the Egelston/Wolf Lake Festival is happening in Flickema Park, featuring a 5K run, movie night, outhouse races, arts and crafts fair, food vendors, children’s activities, music and a parade! For more information call Alex at 231-788-2308.
Thursday, July 20
- Free Movie Night – (Dusk) Come to Beals Park for night of movies and popcorn. The film will be “Kicking and Screaming” (PG) starring Will Ferrell.
Friday, July 21
- Beverage Tent – (6:00pm – midnight) Adult beverages and music by Oregon Dreamchild. Flickema Park
- Festival Parade – (6:00pm) Parade begins on Park St. at Oakridge Lower Elementary.
- Outhouse Races – Immediately following the parade on Park St.
Saturday, July 22
- Arts & Crafts/Kids’ Art in the Park – (9:00am – 3:00pm) Beals Park
- Fishing Tournament – (8:00am – 3:00pm) Pig roast to follow
- Kids’ Games – (11:00am -3:00pm) Beals Park
- Free Family 5K Walk/Run (8:30am) Beals Park
- Giant Waterslide (12:00pm – 3:00pm) Beals Park
- Cornhole Tournament (12:00pm) Flickema Park
- Softball Tournament – Flickema Park
- Beverage Tent (6:00pm – 12:00pm) Adult beverages and music by DJ Dave. Flickema Park
Sunday, July 23
- Day of Worship – (10:00am) Led by Pastor Dan Smith of Jipson Immanuel Baptist Church, Beals Park.