Come to beautiful the McGraft Park Bandshell for a series of free, family friendly concerts this summer! All concerts begin at 7:00pm. For more information, call the Muskegon Parks Department at 231-724-6991.
- Tuesday, July 11 – West Michigan Concert Winds (pop, jazz, marches)
- Tuesday, July 18 – Steel Doin’ It (Steel Drums)
- Tuesday, July 25 – Theresa’s Boys & the Grabinski Orchestra (polka and ballroom)
- Tuesday, August 1 – Uneven Ground (Celtic)
- Thursday, August 10 – Westside Soul Surfers (jazz, R & B, rock)
- Tuesday, August 15 – Tom Pancy Band (modern jazz)
- Wednesday, August 23 – Blackthorn (traditional Irish music)